Thursday 18 June 2009

Welcome to my world


I have grown a strong feeling on CGI movies ever since I saw ,'Final Fantasy 7 advent children' . After I graduated from college, I started to enroll in a course which is related to my interest in making CGI movies . Most of my personal work and assignments are related in 3d modeling especially realistic character because I understand that an animation industry needs an expert who can model a realistic model.

From what you see below are the works I have done so far using Maya and Zbrush then edited in Photoshop. Most of my work are Human and monsters character because I like fantasy characters.

Bold



Claire Redfield




Random Work












Showreel and work
Skills
These are the skills that I have at the moment

3d max : low polyon modelling

Maya and Zbrush
High and low poly modelling, Mental ray , texturing both using photoshop and zbrush.

Modefield a character into a realisim character in Zbrush

Premiere

Cutting and Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment